When I...........



When I wake up from my dreams, I have my eyes on the target with a sense of purposefulness

When I feel cool breeze blowing in the morning, I get energized by the natural freshness

When I take a walk in the garden full of flowers, I get enchanted by the aromatic fragrance

When I listen birds singing, I get fascinated by the melodious calmness

When I see a mother watching her kid going school, I witness an unparalleled moment of happiness

When I get caressed by rain drops in the scorching heat of summer, I feel the heavenly touch of coolness

When I stand on top of a hill & clouds hover below me, I feel everything is filled with liveliness

When I lie-down under the sky full of shining stars, I see a world glowing out of the darkness

When I go to sleep, I think of a new day full of opportunities with a high degree of hopefulness


                                                                                                                                                                 ~ Neeraj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butterfly – The Most Beautiful Fly

It's My Victory

Empowerment - The word that has lost its meaning