I am going to fly..........





With dreams set high, I am going to fly

No matter how far is destination, I have it in my eye

Put obstacles in my way, make everything dry, I won't stop, I won't cry

With the confidence inside me, I will walk with my head high

Let storms come, let the bad wave go by, I will stay, I will defy

With mud in the street, with temperatures getting high, I will smile, I will enjoy

Let sadness come, let hope die, I won't get shattered, I will say them goodbye

With challenges all around, with failures saying hi, I will stand tall, I will get by

While walking on the sand, I have eyes on the sky

With dreams set high, I am going to fly

                                                                                                                                           
                                                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                              ~ Neeraj

Comments

  1. You gonna fly high👋👋👋👋👋

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Butterfly – The Most Beautiful Fly

It's My Victory

Empowerment - The word that has lost its meaning