It's My Victory



                                 I may not understand this world, it's a mystery
                                 But when I see smiling faces around, it's my victory

                                 I don't exactly know what happened and became history
                                 But when I see sun rise in the morning, it's my victory

                                 I don't know why this world has more or less become an industry
                                 But when I see a slight hope of humanity, it's my victory

                                 I don't know how ice comes out of the factory
                                 But when I see snow fall on high hills, it's my victory

                                 I don't know why I studied Physics and Chemistry
                                 But when I see clouds turn to rain, it's my victory

                                  I don't remember everything that happened in the childhood, it's a memory
                                  But when I see little dreams coming true, it's my victory

                                  I don't know if it was truth or a mere story
                                  But when I see that I was honest in taking it, it's my victory

                                   I am on the hill and the path is slippery
                                   But when I look down from the top, it's my victory

                                   I don't know it's a prose or poetry
                                   But when I see you reading this, it's my victory



                                                                                                                                                     ~ Neeraj

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Butterfly – The Most Beautiful Fly

Empowerment - The word that has lost its meaning