Things happen for a Reason




I knew it will happen one day, but wanted it to take a little longer.
I knew everything will not be same, but wanted it to change little less.
I knew someday I will have to move away, but wanted that moment to wait little more.

But I forgot:

"Whatever is there to happen, will happen, doesn't matter you want it or not.You are just characters of  the movie written by Almighty.So just try to play your role perfectly, who knows you may get rewarded for your fair play."

Don't you know, even most of the sports events do have Fair Play Award now a days. Play for the title, but even if you don't get it at least score 100 percent in you fair play column. Things happen for a reason, only thing you can do is to try your best to get that reason right for you.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!

~ Neeraj

Comments

  1. dude u ds s tuchin n i mostly had tears in ma eyes ... ur truly gifted :)))))))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Butterfly – The Most Beautiful Fly

It's My Victory

Empowerment - The word that has lost its meaning